Juan F. Garza, M.D.
American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Garza is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, and American College of Physicians (ACP).
Lung Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, Colon Cancer, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Breast Cancer
- Medical Degree: Universidad de Monterrey Facultad - Medicina, Mexico
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio, Texas
- Oncology/Hematology Fellowship: University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio, Texas
- Oncology/Hematology Chief Fellow: University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio, Texas
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Edited by David P. Steensma, Volume 34, Issue 2, (April 2020) Assessing Symptom Burden in Myelodysplastic Syndrome/Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Overlap Patients. Juan Garza, Jane Margret Anderson,
Robyn M. Scherber Pages 475-489
- 2019 Association of VA Hematology / Oncology (AVAHO) Annual Meeting — Minneapolis, MN Outcomes of Statin Use in Veterans with Prostate Cancer: A Retrospective Single-Center Experience: Annie K. Hung, Juan F. Garza, Audie L. Murphy Memorial VA Hospital
- 2019 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting - Orlando, FL - 12/7/2019 Does Insurance Status Interfere with Outcomes in Patients with Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma?: The UT Health San Antonio Experience