Aftab Mahmood, M.D.
Board Certified in Medical Oncology, American Board of Hematology, Board Certified in Palliative Care/Hospice, American Board of Internal Medicine, Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of N. Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Mahmood is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Breast Cancer, Clinical Research, Lung Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, Genitourinary Cancers e Lymphoma/Leukemia, Gastrointestinal Cancers, Colorectal Cancer
- Medical Degree: Baqai Medical University - Karachi, Pakistan Residency, Internal Medicine: KCMS/Michigan State University - Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Junior Faculty, Internal Medicine: Michigan State University - Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Fellowship, Hematology/Oncology: St. Elizabeth's Medical Center - Boston, Massachusetts
- Dam A, Mahmood A, Linville K, Bailey M, Surani S. Menigeal Carinomatosis: a metastasis from Gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma. Cas Rep Med. 2013:2013:245654. Doi: 10.1155/2013/24564. Epub 2013 Dec 19.
- Mahmood A, Ghazal H, Fink M, Patel M. Health-resource utilization attributable to skeletal-related event in patients with advanced cancers associated with bone metastases: results of the US cohort from a multi center observational study. Commun Oncol 2012:9:148157: doi: 10.1016/j. cmonc2012.02.015
- Mahmood A, R Robles, H Ghazal, C Atchison, R Wei, K Chung, and J Pinzone. Health Resource Utilization Associated with Skeletal-Related Events in patients with Bone Metastases: Interim Analysis Results from the US Breast Cancer Cohort of a Multinational Cancer Research: December 15, 2010; Volume 70, Issue 24, Supplement 2 doi: 10.1158/000854 72.SABCS 10-PI-13-06
- Health Resource Utilization Associated with Skeletal-Related Events in patients with Bone Metastases: Interim Analysis Results from the US Breast Cancer Cohort of a Multinational Observational Study presented at San Antonio Breast Conference Symposium in 2010.
- Tandem Plasma Exchange and Hemodialysis reverses Myeloma Kidney presented at Annual meeting of American Society of Apheresis in 2003.
- Disseminated miliary tuberculosis after intravesical BCG instillation presented at ACP-ASIM Associates Meeting and Michigan Chapter ACP-ASIM Scientific Meeting in 2001.
- Diclofenac induced hemolytic anemia presented at ACP-ASIM Associates Meeting and Michigan Chapter ACP-ASIM Scientific Meeting in 2001.