David B. Sanford, M.D.
Board Certified in Medical Oncology, Board Certified in Hematology
Dr. Sanford is a member of the American Medical Association, Harris County Medical Society, American Society of Clinical Oncology, Texas Medical Association, Texas Society of Clinical Oncology, American Association for Cancer Research, American College of Chest Physicians, American College of Physicians, Houston Oncology Research Group and International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer.
Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Benign Hematology, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Leukemia
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston, Texas
- Residency: Scott and White Memorial Hospital - Temple, Texas
- Fellowship: University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center - Houston, Texas
- 5 Star Award Recipient - Christus: USFHP, 2010
- 5 Star Award Recipient - Christus: USFHP, 2013
Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital, HCA Bayshore Medical Center, Plaza Specialty Hospital, Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center, Cornerstone, HCA Pearland, Plaza Specialty Hospital, Methodist Hospital - Texas Medical Center, Memorial Hermann SE Hospital, Kindred Hospital Houston Medical Center, University General Hospital, Park Plaza Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital, St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital