Alex P. Nguyen, M.D.
American Board of Internal Medicine, Board Certified in Medical Oncology
Dr. Nguyen is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, Texas Medical Association, Texas Society of Clinical Oncology, Harris County Medical Society, and the Vietnamese American Medical Association.
Breast Cancer, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Colorectal Cancer, Lung Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Gastric Cancer.
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center – Houston, TX
- Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston, TX
- Fellowship: University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston, TX (Chief Fellow)
- President, Foundation for Cancer Support
- Former Chairman, Cancer Committee - Methodist West Houston Hospital
- Former Administrator, Tumor Board Conference - Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Member, Cancer Committee - Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Former Chairman and Tumor Board Coordinator, Cancer Committee - Christus St. Catherine Hospital.
“H Texas Top Docs” H Magazine 2011