Ronjay Rakkhit M.D.
American Board of Internal Medicine, Board Certified in Medical Oncology, Board Certified in Hematology
Dr. Rakkhit is a member of the American Society of Hematology, Harris County Medical Society, American Society of Clinical Oncology, Texas Society of Clinical Oncology and the Texas Medical Association.
Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Malignancy, Genitourinary Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Lymphomas
- Medical Degree: Medical University of South Carolina - Charleston, South Carolina
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, Texas
- Fellowship: University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center - Houston, Texas
- Chief Fellowship: University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center - Houston, Texas
- Houstonia Top Oncologist Award
- Patients Choice
- Doctors Choice Awards & Patients Choice Awards
- Doctors Choice, Health & Fitness Sports Magazine
- Susan G. Komen Outstanding Breast Cancer Research Award
- Clifton Howe Award for Clinical Excelence at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Jesse IT. Jones Fellowship Award at MD Anderson Cancer Center
Bengali, English, Hindi, Spanish