Devesh Pandya, M.D.
American Board of Internal Medicine, Board Certified in Medical Oncology, Board Certified in Hematology
Dr. Pandya is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, American Medical Association, Texas Medical Association, Harris County Medical Society, Texas Society of Clinical Oncology, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, and the Indo-American Cancer Association.
Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer, Lymphomas, Multiple Myeloma, Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Undergraduate Degree: B.S. with Distinction, Duke University - Durham, North Carolina
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio, Texas
- Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio, Texas
- Fellowship: Chief Fellow, University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio, Texas
AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Houstonia Top Doctors Award Since 2014, Texas Monthly Rising Star and Super Doctor since 2017
- Has presented research at annual meetings for AACR, ASCO, Breast Cancer Symposium, TSMO, ASH and the International Hematologic Malignancies Conference
- Collaborated with the National Cancer Institute on a health-related quality of life study in Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma survivors
"My Dr. Pandya is the best oncologist you could have, love him!!!!! The nurses are awesome!!! The staff is friendly and very good at their jobs. Love the staff where I get my scans done!! The whole operation is awesome!! Thank you for the great care!!!!"
"My experience with Dr. Pandya is wonderful. He sat and explained the pros and cons for both of my parents. His bed side manner is perfect. The staff from the front to the back made you feel welcomed and were extremely patient. For that I am thankful."
"Dr. Pandya is an angel on the earth for all their patients, also wonderful staff they take care professional and friendly. I'm cancer free thank you!"