Kathy Uyen Chi Sam, M.D.
Board Certified in Medical Oncology, Board Certified in Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Sam is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, American Medical Association, Vietnamese American Medical Association and the Harris County Medical Society.
Breast Cancer, Clinical Research, Lung Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, Colorectal Cancer, Leukemia, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Blood Disorders
- Undergraduate Degree: B.S., Suma Cum Laude University of Houston - Houston, Teas
- Medical Degree: Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, Texas
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, Texas
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, Texas
AWARDS & PUBLICATIONS
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, 2016
- Human Molecular Genetics, 2008
- Case Studies in Breast Cancer, 2004
- Molecular Genetics and Metabolism, 2005
- Clinical Cancer Research, 2006