Kevin R. Hude, M.D.
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Board Certified in Medical Oncology, Board Certified in Hematology
Dr. Hude is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society of Hematology, American Society of Clinical Oncology, Harris County Medical Society and Texas Society of Clinical Oncology. In addition, he participates in the MHGH Cancer Committee and the MHGH Breast Program Leadership Committee.
Breast Cancer, Clinical Research, Lung Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, Genitourinary Cancers, Lymphoma/Leukemia, Gastrointestinal Cancers, Blood Disorders
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Texas at Austin - Austin, Texas
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Medical School - Houston, Texas
- Residency/Fellowship: Tulane University - New Orleans, Louisiana
- City-wide Cancer Conference (New Orleans), 2008
- Southern Hospital Medicine Meeting (Atlanta), 2011
- “Aplastic Anemia” Clinical Decision Support, 2013
- “Hodgkin Lymphoma” Clinical Decision Support, 2013
- “Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma” Clinical Decision Support, 2013
"The word Cancer and Chemotherapy have always been attached to negative beliefs. This changed when my mom was diagnosed with lymphoma in October 2016. Through a medical referral we were sent to Dr. Kevin Hude-Oncologist. Dr. Hude was so informative and personable and always available to answer any questions the family could think of. The infusion nurses are the best. Savanna & Amy are only a fraction of the group. Thank you..thank you. My mom completed her Chemotherapy March 2017."
"Dr. Kevin R. Hude is the reason I gave 5 stars. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hemotology. His quality of care is in my opinion better than what I received through Methodist Hospital due to his experience and expertise. Specifically as it relates to Multiple Myeloma. The personnel there is very courteous and helpful. I was nervous at first, but when he explained to me all of my analysis and interpretation of labs and imaging is when I gained the utmost gratitude and respect for him as an Oncologist."