William S. Velasquez, M.D., F.A.C.P.
American Board of Internal Medicine, Board Certified in Medical Oncology
Dr. Velasquez is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncology, Texas Medical Association, Texas Society of Clinical Oncology, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Southwest Oncology Group and Radiation Therapy Oncology Group. Dr. Velasquez is the author/co-author of nearly 200 scientific publications.
Breast Cancer, Hematologic Cancer
- Medical Degree: San Marcos University - Lima, Peru
- Residency: The Memorial Hospital - Worcester, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fellowship (Medical Oncology): University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center - Houston, Texas
- Vice-Chair, Internal Medicine Committee, Memorial Hermann Southwest
- Chairman, Tumor Board, Memorial Hermann Southwest
- Co-Chairman, Breast Cancer Conference, Memorial Hermann Southwest
- Former Professor of Medicine, University of Texas Medical branch, Galveston, Texas
- Chairman of Oncology Clinic at UTMB
- Former Professor of Medicine, Saint Louis University Health Sciences Center - Saint Louis, Missouri
- Former Associate Professors of Medicine, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center - Houston Texas