Mahran Shoukier, M.D.
American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Shoukier is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, Society of Hematologic Oncology and the Texas Medical Association.
Clinical research, Lung cancer, Breast cancer, Colon cancer, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Multiple myleoma, Benign hematology
- Medical Degree: Damascus University - Syria Residency: Damascus University - Syria Chief
- Residency: St. Barnabas Hospital (affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine) - Bronx, NY
- Fellowship: Leukemia Fellowship, MD Anderson Cancer Center - Houston, TX Onco-Hospitalist Fellowship, MD Anderson Cancer Center - Houston, TX
- Chief Fellowship: Hematology/Oncology Fellowship, Augusta University - Augusta, GA
- Young Investigator Award, SOHO, 2022
- Young Investigator Award, SOHO, 2021
- Conquer Cancer Foundation of ASCO Merit Award, 2020
- Conquer Cancer Foundation of ASCO Merit Award, 2019
- Hospitalist of the Month, Apogee physicians, February 2016
- Resident of the Year for Excellence in Patient Centered Care in the ICU, St. Barnabas Health System, 2013