Veena Chandrakar, M.D.
American Board of Internal Medicine, Board Certified of Medical Oncology, Board Certified in Hematology
Colon Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Iron Deficiency, ITP, Thrombophila Evaluations
- Medical Degree: St. George’s University School of Medicine - Grenada,West Indies
- Residency: MCP Hahnemann University Hospital - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Residency: - Brooklyn, New York
- Fellowship: Georgetown University Hospital - Georgetown,Washington D.C.
- “Breast Cancer-related Pseudocirrhosis and Esophageal Varices, A Letter to the Editor.”
- The Breast Journal. Volume 11 Number 4,2005 301-302. “The Battle.” A Break in the Clouds. National Library of Poetry. 1993
Indian Doctors Associaton of Houston. Harris County Medical Society. Texas Medical Association.